Thursday, October 4, 2018
900 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Holiday Inn Golden Gateway
1500 Van Ness Avenue | San Francisco, CA 94109
Join us on Thursday, October 4th and be engaged by motivating keynote presentations and 16 educational sessions related to Real Estate Apps and Technology, International Real Estate, Marketing, Risk Management, Finance, 1031 Exchanges, Standard Forms, and Legal sessions such as Landlord/Tenant Issues, AND Co-Ownership Agreements and TIC Agreements and much more.
This event is FREE for SFAR members.
- What do you want?
- Why do you want it? and
- How will you accomplish it?
- Overview of Values, Goals and Objectives
- Values exercise
- Is seeing believing or is believing seeing?
- How to overcome Self-Limiting beliefs
- Comfort Zones
- Guides to goal setting
- Affirmations and Visualization
- Action steps
- Risk and Setbacks: Reward-Experience-Learning
Special thanks to our Platinum sponsors: